Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Announcing Mini Review Monday!

I'm feverishly reading behind the scenes here at Bacon Central to prepare new reviews for you.  Yes, I know I missed Tuesday.  There were technical problems.  (Technically, I haven't finished reading the book yet.)  But I want you to participate, too.  So I've come up with an idea.  Mini Review Monday!

Mini Review Monday is simple.  All you have to do is tell us the title and author of the book you're currently reading and whether or not you like it so far.  In a nod to Sweetness, we also want to know: What's your favorite part?  (But, please, no spoilers.)  In the spirit of Universal Positive Regard, please refrain from bashing the author personally.  (I'm not too worried.  This is the Betties, after all.  But just to cover all the bases....)  "This was not the author's best work."  A-OK.  "Author X must have been smoking crack when she came up with this idea."  Um, not so much.

Email your mini reviews to booksandbacon (at) yahoo dot com, and be sure to put Mini Monday in the subject line.  I can't wait to see what everyone's reading!

And don't forget, I'm still looking for regular and guest reviewers.  So if you've got a review in you just dying to get out, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment