Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rock the Vote!

Dabwaha is getting down to the nitty gritty.  Voting is going on for the second half of the Elite 8.  If you haven't already, I'm going to ask everyBetty to go vote for Fair Game by Josh Lanyon.  It was a good book, better IMO than it's competitor, and Lanyon is an excellent author in general.  Plus, I'd really like to see a m/m title make a good showing again this year.  (Last year a m/m title, Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville, made it to the final two.)

So if you would, head on over to http://dabwaha.com/ and cast a vote.  Lanyon's behind right now, but he can catch up with our help!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gods, I can't vote for Lanyon, sorry... Heidi Cullinan is one of the original Cherries and more importantly, one of my besties, so I totally can't vote against her. I was actually going to pitch y'all to vote for her when I saw the link to Dabwaha, LOL. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanyon'd already knocked her out of the competition when I posted this. He was competing against Something About You by Julie James, which I thought was a so-so book at best. He didn't win, but at least he had a good showing against a very popular author.

    Special Delivery is on my list of books to read, but I haven't gotten there yet. (So many men with men, so little time!)

    ReplyDelete