Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Freebie!

I've been talking a lot about the Vorkosigan series lately, since I'm working my way through the whole series again before starting the new book.  (Up to Mirror Dance.  Four more books to go before the new one.)  So I thought I'd mention that the publisher, Baen, has one of the books available for free.  The Warrior's Apprentice is the first book in the series that features Miles as the protagonist.  It's the first book that I read in the series, and in my totally biased opinion is an excellent place to start.

To download the book, go to the Baen free library.  (This is an excellent resource if you like scifi.  Be sure to read the introduction, where they explain the reasoning behind the free library.  Baen was way ahead of the ebook curve.)  Click The Authors, then Lois McMaster Bujold, then Warrior's Apprentice.  Once on the Warrior's Apprentice page you've got your choice of about a million different formats.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. thanks! I am going to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete